Mail & Telephone Order Payments
With SecureGlobalPay you can submit transactions manually by entering payment details into our online Virtual Terminal
This feature is ideal for merchants who take mail or telephone orders from their customers.
Virtual Terminal/Batch Upload
The Virtual Terminal and Batch Upload features of the Merchant Interface allow you to enter and upload individual and batch transactions.
- Acceptance of all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB
- Signature Debit Cards
- Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)*
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia. For additional international locations, please see CyberSource Advanced)
- Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions with our exclusive customizable, rules-based Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS)*
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Card Code Verification (CVV2)
- Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode™
Online Account Access
Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports, and more through a password-protected website: the Merchant Interface.
Use the Transaction Details API to retrieve the details of your processed transactions for reporting and reconciliation.
Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access.
With Authorize.Net, your customers can be confident their data is secure. Learn more about our compliance with industry protocols such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Free, Award-Winning Support
- Online Support Center
- Toll-free phone support
- Online chat
- eTicket system
- Web form email
Recurring or Subscription Billing
Bill repeat customers without storing their payment information locally or asking for it each time.
Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB)* for automatic handling of fixed online subscriptions.
Customer Information Manager (CIM)* for dynamic recurring billing (you bill your customers different amounts or on different days each month).
Accept Mobile Payments
Free Authorize.Net mPOS mobile application to accept payments on the go.
*Value-adding product, additional fee applies