Electronic Communication Agreement
Dated: 01/7/2020. Any subsequent changes to this Electronic Communication Agreement will be dated and can be found and read in the corresponding Electronic Communication Agreement on the SecureGlobalPay website.
This Agreement is made and entered into by and between SecureGlobalPay, Inc., and you, the SecureGlobalPay or SecureGlobalPay Payments Account holder. The words "you" and "your" refer to the person who has applied for and accepted or used a SecureGlobalPay Account or SecureGlobalPay Payments Account, including any authorized user of the Account. "SecureGlobalPay Account," "SecureGlobalPay Payments Account," or "Account" refers to the Account set-up by SecureGlobalPay that includes the capability of electronic communication and disclosure of Account Information. "SecureGlobalPay, Inc.," "SecureGlobalPay," "we," "our," and "us" refer to SecureGlobalPay, Inc., a California Corporation and its corporate partners or affiliates.
You consent to receiving all communications from SecureGlobalPay electronically. This consent is described below. Please read it carefully.
Consent to Conduct Business Electronically
1. Applying Electronically. You must apply to enter into the Agreement with us electronically.
2. Electronic Communications. All SecureGlobalPay Agreements and Policies, all amendments to any of these Agreements and Policies, all documents related to these Agreements and any notices, instructions, agreements, or any other communications regarding Transactions and your Agreements (all of which are referred to herein as the "Communications") may be presented, delivered, stored, retrieved, and transmitted electronically.
3. Executing Transactions Electronically. These Agreements, Policies and Transactions thereunder can only be executed using electronic records and electronic signatures, except as otherwise provided for in the Payment Services Agreement and the Cardholder Agreement.
4. Consenting to Do Business Electronically. The decision whether to do business electronically is yours, and you should consider whether you have the necessary hardware and software capabilities. The minimum hardware and software specifications required by SecureGlobalPay are detailed in the continuation of this Section. You are required to provide and maintain your own hardware and software. For access to SecureGlobalPay's website via the internet, at a minimum, you must provide: (1) An Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as Netscape Navigator version 4.0 or above or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or above, (2) a personal computer, operating system, and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the foregoing, (3) Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit and (4) a printer that is capable of printing from the applicant's browser and e-mail software. It is highly recommended that you use a firewall and frequently updated anti-virus software.. Your consent to do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, also applies to the establishment and maintenance of any account or Transaction in connection with your Agreements and Policies.
5. Withdrawal of Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to doing business under these Agreements and Policies electronically at any time. If you do so, your Payment Services Agreement and Cardholder Agreement will be terminated, as provided in the application Sections of said Agreements. However, any Communication or Transaction between us during the period after your consent to doing business electronically, and before your withdrawal of such consent, will be valid and binding on all parties and you must comply with the other requirements of these Agreements and Policies.
6. Changes to Your Contact Information. You must keep us informed of any change in your electronic or mailing address or other contact information. You shall provide SecureGlobalPay notice of any change to your contact information, including your email address, by contacting SecureGlobalPay Customer Service at secureglobalpay.net/contact-us.
7. Printing. You should print this document and keep a copy in your files.
8. Paper Copies. If you wish to obtain paper copies of Communication and Transaction, you may contact Customer Service at secureglobalpay.net/contact-us to determine if paper copies or summaries are available and the cost of providing them to you.
9. Consent. When you select the "Submit" button, you agree to all the terms above and contained in this Agreement regarding conducting business electronically. By selecting the "Submit" button, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this Electronic Communication Agreement which have been set forth above, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Further, you understand that your act of checking the "Submit" button represents your electronic signature and represents your authorization to be bound by this Agreement and your intent that this Agreement have legal and binding effect. You also hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement will not violate any law, or conflict with any other agreement to which you are subject.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE TO TERMS OF THE SECUREGLOBALPAY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME ("E-COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT") WHICH IS INCORPORATED INTO THE PAYMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT AND THE CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT BY REFERENCE AS IF FULLY SET FORTH HEREIN. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AT YOUR VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS AND ALSO AT YOUR LOGGED-IN SECUREGLOBALPAY ACCOUNT FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION: (1) THE SECUREGLOBALPAY AGREEMENTS, POLICIES AND ANY AMENDMENTS OR SUPPLEMENTS TO IT; (2) THE RECORD OF PAYMENTS AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PAYMENT HISTORIES AND CONFIRMATIONS OF INDIVIDUAL TRANSACTIONS; (3) ANY INITIAL, PERIODIC OR OTHER DISCLOSURES OR NOTICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE REQUIRED BY FEDERAL OR STATE LAW; (4) ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMUNICATIONS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS OF ERROR OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICES; AND, (5) ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS THE ONE WHICH YOU PROVIDE TO SECUREGLOBALPAY ON YOUR APPLICATION. YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE SECUREGLOBALPAY WITH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGE TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU BY SECUREGLOBALPAY AT THE LAST EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED BY YOU TO SECUREGLOBALPAY.