SecureGlobalPay offers top of the line Gateway services to businesses small and large in the UK . To process credit cards, most businesses will need both a payment gateway and a merchant account to accept payments.
Your Best Payment Gateway (UK) Account will include:
- An Authorize.Net or eProcessing Network Payment Gateway account provides a reliable and secure connection between your mobile device and the payment networks.
- Accept a variety of payment methods
- Safe and secure (PCI-DSS compliant)
- Free fraud prevention tools
- Industry-leading reputation since 1996
- Free, award-winning customer support
- A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to accept credit card payments. Use your existing merchant account or, to find a merchant account provider, please see our Preferred Reseller Directory.
- Automatic deposit of funds into your bank account
- Funds received in as few as 1-2 days*
* Depending on your merchant account provide – The bank represents your interests in transaction disputes – FDIC insured
Types of Payment Gateway Processing
- Acceptance of all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Signature Debit Cards
- Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)*
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia. For additional international locations, please see CyberSource Advanced)